Monday, March 16, 2009


Today's pictures are still from Nicole's Delphi collection. I'm getting tired of taking pictures.


I took Jim and Sharon downtown for a couple of hours. As soon as we got off the tram, Jim made a bee-line for McDonald's. Sharon and I watched him eat (we were going to get souvlaki). After our walk and seeing a few sights (Sharon remarked she only took 30 pictures - not enough) we got back on the tram and headed back to the apartment. Sharon, Kim and I then went for a beach walk, and she was able to take another 30 or so pictures. Tonight Kim made dinner. Jim is still struggling with the effects of jet lag, I think: he was in bed tonight by 9 p.m.


News for today: Couner-terrorism experts from Scotland Yard are in Athens to help Greece deal with its terrorism issues.


ALSO: I just read in today's paper that Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the Internet, will be speaking at a conference here in Athens this Wednesday. I'd love to go, but 45 Euros just to hear him speak would really make me a geek.












1 comment:

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

No just how often will you get a chance to hear him speak. Don't pass it up... GO!

P. S. I am loving your Blog. Greece is my favorite place. I was there in 1976. Stay safe!