Another brief posting with Nicole's pictures. Today Kim and I took Sharon downtown so she could see a few more sites: the agora (open-air market), changing of the guard and of course we had to get some street food as we walked.
I had office hours today (just like the US - no students came in) followed by the documentary class. Once again, I started with 10, finished with 8. Maybe we should stop taking a break :)
When I got back from class, Jim and I tried to find "The Blue Parrot," which the paper said was having a St. Patrick's Day celebration (Greeks don't celebrate St. Pat's) complete with a bar quiz. We took the tram to the town where the bar is located but didn't find it. I didn't map it in advance - my bad. Oh well. Jim and I rode the tram back, picked up dessert and had that with Kim and Sharon instead (no green beer, though).
No comments:
Post a Comment