Kim and I leave for Greece one week from today.
Once we get there, it will probably be a few days before I blog. We have to arrange for Internet access in our apartment, and it will likely take a few days.
Our address is Achilleos 13-15 Palaio Faliro, 17562, Greece. If you're a Google Earth user, I strongly encourage you to enter the address. Not only will you be able to see we're just a couple of blocks from the shore but you'll be able to click on some photos, including one of the electric tram that stops just outside the apartment.
The apartment is on the 7th floor (yes, there's an elevator). If you'd like to call, the number is 30-210-981-8897. If you're planning to stay with us, call or e-mail with your reservations. Kim and I have decided that guests older than us can have our bedroom but younger guests get the sofa.
We've been very fortunate. Martin and Mary Catherine's friend Matta found the apartment for us and will pick us up at the airport. The landlords both speak English (she's a former American) and live nearby.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let the games begin... will be counting down until you're up and running with life in Greece. Have a safe journay getting to your new "home"
Post a Comment